At Fuster-Fabra Abogados we provide comprehensive advice, both to companies and workers, on each of the aspects derived from labour relations and the vicissitudes in the field of Social Security.
Our team of lawyers in the Employment and Social Security Law Department specialises in employment law and is led by highly qualified professionals with extensive experience in the social jurisdiction. In the search for the most appropriate solution to our clients’ needs, each case is analysed individually, striving for excellence in our services and the satisfaction of our clients. Our objective is to offer the best defence of the interests of those who place their trust in us.
Our advice in Employment and Social Security Law covers the following services:
- Employment contracts;
- Subsidies and bonuses for hiring;
- Advice on working hours, leave of absence, paid leave and contract suspensions;
- Suspension of employment contracts or reduction of working hours due to economic, technical, organisational, productive or force majeure causes;
- Substantial modification of working conditions;
- Geographical and functional mobility;
- Disciplinary regime (misconduct and sanctions);
- Dismissals and termination of contracts, individual or collective (“ERE”);
- Negotiation of collective agreements;
- Equality plans;
- Labour audits (Due Diligence);
- Negotiations and interventions before the Mediation, Arbitration and Conciliation Services (SMAC);
- Legal defence in administrative and judicial proceedings in labour and employment matters.
Labour audit (Due Diligence)
In coordination with our specialists in the tax and commercial departments, Fuster-Fabra Abogados offers comprehensive legal auditing services for structural modifications and the sale and purchase of companies, examining any contingency that may arise.
Specifically, the Labour Department, in the event of any corporate and/or business operation, studies in detail the documentation and compliance with labour and Social Security regulations, analysing, from a legal point of view, their relevance, and preparing a full report assessing the situation of the workers.
At Fuster-Fabra Abogados we are constantly updated on new legislation and collective bargaining agreements, as well as on the interpretation of these agreements by the national and European Courts. The regulation of working conditions varies substantially from one sector to another, which is why the personalised analysis of each situation we are presented with allows us to adapt our response to the specific circumstances of our clients. In this way, we resolve issues relating to working hours and their reduction due to legal on-call circumstances, as well as the specific problems relating to leave of absence, paid leave, contractual suspensions due to maternity, temporary incapacity or work accidents and their legal consequences.
Our lawyers also provide comprehensive advice on the flexibility of working conditions for objective reasons, both individually and collectively, as well as on procedures for the suspension of employment contracts.
We advise our clients on the specific procedure for substantial modification of working conditions, geographic and functional mobility and suspension of employment contracts, both formally and causally, both from the perspective of the needs of the company and the legal adequacy of the flexibilisation measures applied to the workers.
Recruitment of workers
Our professionals are familiar with all the phases and situations involved in hiring workers. We take care of the necessary formalities for the registration with the Social Security of newly created companies, as well as providing comprehensive and up-to-date advice on hiring, finding the most efficient conditions in its modality and in the subsidies and reductions to the Social Security in force at any given time. We also provide services for the registration and deregistration of workers, drawing up employment contracts, payrolls and social security forms (TC1 and TC2).
Specifically, at Fuster-Fabra Abogados we offer a wide range of contracting services, among which the following stand out:
- Registration with the Social Security for companies or self-employed workers;
- Affiliation of workers in any Social Security scheme, general or special;
- Registration and deregistration of workers in the Social Security in general or special regime;
- Drafting and notification to the SEPE of employment contracts;
- Study of Social Security bonuses or reductions;
- Payroll and social security management.
The globalisation of the economy in recent decades has led to the expansion of the labour market through the expatriation of workers within international groups of companies, the hiring of professionals in their countries of origin and the hiring of foreign workers resident in our country.
The internationalisation of labour relations makes it necessary to adapt to the specific particularities that this entails. At Fuster-Fabra Abogados we are prepared to resolve the legal issues arising from the international movement of workers.
Fuster-Fabra Abogados offers its advisory services in the contracting and international mobility of workers, such as:
- Drafting and study of conditions in international assignment contracts;
- International mobility of workers in business groups;
- Special situations of international recruitment (artists, sportsmen and women, musicians, highly qualified professionals, scientists, etc.);
- Management and information on work permits for foreigners.
The professionals at Fuster-Fabra Abogados specialise in the collective aspect of procedures for the modification, suspension and termination of employment contracts, negotiating, to the fullest extent, the conditions under which these are carried out.
Likewise, our team advises and accompanies our clients in the collective negotiation of working conditions, company collective agreements, updating of salary conditions, as well as in the drawing up of Equality Plans; all in accordance with the legislation in force and in a decisive manner to reach an agreement in conjunction of interests between the parties.
Disciplinary regime, dismissals and termination of contracts
The employment team at Fuster-Fabra Abogados has in-depth knowledge of the incidents inherent to dismissal and termination procedures for objective causes, both at an individual and collective level.
Specifically, our team assesses the legal response best suited to the Law, either in the drafting of communications, or in the assessment of the measures carried out and their causes. It also offers legal assistance in any disputes that may arise.